Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trusting in Source. . .Who/What is your source?

Trusting in Source. . .Who/What is your source?

In strange times like these, people forget. ‘Forget what’ you might be wondering? Forget who we are. How long have you been on your spiritual path? How many hours have you put into ‘knowing who you are’. And when times get strange, do you remember all that you have learned?

In between these two eclipses in July 09 (7th and 22nd) and the third coming up in early August, we are challenged to bring our awareness to the darkness that has shadowed our light and remember who we are. When the sun comes out and you stand and look up at it, what is behind you? Your shadow. So the more light you carry, the more you raise your frequency, the more you trust that life is a blessing no matter what happens – that is shining light on your shadow. The shadow will always be there to help you remember. There is no one out there to remind you.

However, right now what I’m experiencing is my clients dropping out, losing the commitment to themselves in favor of their cash flow. I’m experiencing people wanting and needing to help themselves and unless it’s a trade they won’t do it, for themselves. The quality of my life does not depend upon my clients choices. The flow of cash in my life looks very much like it depends upon what my clients choices are. When I get to a place where I’m thinking I must work harder, market more, talk to more people, accept anything, it’s all to keep me in action from my free will that is stuck in the belief that I’m in charge of my life. My practices over the years have taught me different, yet in this moment, my own desperation begins to motivate me to doing more. Then, I realize what I’m doing. And stop, breathe and rest into my center.

And then I remember that my prayer since January of this year has been to raise my hands to the heavens and open my heart, then with deep invitational prayer I say “In . . .Come” and it feels good. I surrender yet again, my thoughts, my free will, my old beliefs and give them all deep reverence. For if these thoughts and patterns were not there I may not be on the spiritual path, thank the Goddess. If these thoughts and patterns were not there I may not have ever learned to trust that God knows way better than I what is coming and how to use my energy the best.

So are people your source? I ask myself how is it that I drop into a place of fear after all I’ve learned and experienced in Grace. Well, it’s just that kind of time. The heavens are working, all in our favor, and we feel deeply that it’s us, yet again. Not really, it’s us to stay consciously aware of what arises, then do what we know to do, practice and trust that this too is a blessing. Source then, is right in that moment, not outside of us at all, ever.

I invite us all to breathe a bit more during this time and remember.

No comments: