Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog

What is a blog? In my world all new words want to be an acronym. This one for me is Beautiful Little Oration Goddess. Does anyone have any other ideas for this acronym?

Enjoy my posts and please write your responses.

Here is a new review I just got on my book 50 Feet in 4 Seconds: The True Story of A Leap into Consciousness and Ultimate Health. I couldn't resist sharing her note to me as well.

Dear Shazna,
If this is too long, just shorten it any way you like. To write this little review, I reread your book and enjoyed it even more the second time! It truly is life-changing. I'm going to order a couple of copies to give to friends. I had been going to lend my own copy out, but I now don't want to part with it, even temporarily!
Thank you again for the heart and great soul you poured into this work.
Love,
Marty

50 Feet in 4 Seconds took me with Shazna Jai on a leap of faith into fuller consciousness. How? The clarity, authenticity, and authority with which she writes are irresistible. In this unique spiritual adventure, I fell with Shazna and then experienced her miraculous recovery. And not just recovery! This book is about revelation: discovering who we really are, finding our true path, and having the courage to live it while here in the body now. I felt the blessings she experienced of being guided and healed by dolphins, angels, and ascended masters and guides.
When Shazna fell 50 feet in 4 seconds and broke 22 bones, she surrendered into a healing process that affected her on more than a physical level. Yet, she clearly states that “... our collective intent is to be carried out in human form, bringing the light of the divine within our precious cells.”
Shazna offers her book as a testimonial to the power of Spirit, the wisdom of the inner Self. All we need to do is listen, surrender, say yes, and BE without reservation and without judgment. The book includes daily healing practices for learning to “Know Thyself.” Thank you, Shazna, for showing us that surrendering to the power of Love can lead us to the highest state of Bliss.

Marty Christian, retired editor, National Geographic Books

No comments: