Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Crossroads

I feel we are all at a crossroad. One that will take us one way or another depending upon our view of our world, our choices and our fears. We are motivated by our fears and often make choices of new ways from those fears. Today, I happened to see one of those fears creeping into my consciousness. It's very old, very destructive and has taken me down roads that I have make the best of - through suffering and pain. Since I was able to see it, catch it, I went into my heart to clear, forgive and love myself but discovered even more underlying fears. The way I used to punish myself for making wrong choices, come from desperation and choose something that I really did not want in my life and how strong those impulses were to still go the same way. Instead, I'm breathing into my heart, clearing those energies which through the process I found were connected to my ancestors, wow, lots of energy. They were grateful for me to transmute them and be freed. I now am making fresh new choices with my career and I would love to share that with you.

Over the last 11 years I have been teaching classes on self healing, energy healing, prosperity, conscious language, the healing uses of essential oils and working one on one with clients on spiritual counseling, shamanic journeying and meditation/oneness. I have grown watching and participating with every client and group. It's been an awesome journey for me, one that I am so grateful for.

I have been getting some new information in meditation the last few weeks about offering my services in the corporate environment. I would have to sit with that one for a while as it's been years for me since I was a trainer/coach in corporations and things have changed. In fact, what I have noticed has changed is the progress the work I did in the 80's with my partner at the time, which was paradigm shifting, customer relations and sales training is actually all instituted now. So, I'm asking and then shown how the work I do now translates to focus, commitment, stress releasing in practical way, emotional balancing, conflict resolution and on and on, to make a better environment for the worker, co-workers and have peace prevail in the workplace. I am excited and ready to re-market myself to serve the call.

So, if any of you know of a corporate venture small, mid-size, or large that would like a Holistic Wellness Coach or Oneness Holistic Coach to work with their staff and offer trainings and retreats, I am pleased to be offering these services as of 2009. You are the first and I would love your feedback.

Watch the crossroads that may be happening in your life. Examine a little more closely what may be offered to you by making a choice that is new for you and see what direction it takes. Life alone is a gift and what comes to you, comes from your own creation through your energy fields. What is like it with return to you.

Expect a Miracle! oh, and have a great holy-day

Shazna/Sheryl Jai
541-210-2892

No comments: